The International Club supports the personal development of children and young people. The Club shares cultural experiences and common activities with children and young people of foreign origin, culture and religion.
The International Club aims to achieve these goals by:
- creating a network for international exchange
- both organizing and supporting a variety of events projects
- promoting art and culture in an international framework
- promoting sport as a binding link between nations
- awarding scholarships and so much more…
The Club has been a registered charity since 2007 and has no religious or political affiliations. All active members of the -International Club are volunteers.
The St. George’s International Club e.V. finances itself through membership fees (50 Euro annually) and donations which are tax-deductible. With the help of these contributions the club has been able to successfully run projects which have benefited pupils of different nations from both within and beyond St. George’s School community.
We would be pleased to welcome anyone who would like to -involve themselves in the Club, both as an active member or simply as a silent financial supporter.
If you are interested, then please contact us and become a member